Vision and Mission
CORE VISION OF THE COLLEGETo produce leaders of integrity and respected citizens of society and the nation.
Add-on VisionTo empower the students for workplace and life
CORE MISSION OF THE COLLEGETo empower stakeholders for development, sustenance and enhancement of quality in life.
- Providing empowerment workshop and training to students that foster workplace readiness.
- Providing empowerment counseling that builds stronger self - efficiency to face the challenges and learning needs of daily life.
- Providing students with facilities that help them in their vertical and horizontal progression.
- Inculcating qualitative improvement of teaching-learning, evaluation.
- Retraining teachers for capacity building for empowering the students.
- To promote knowledge and value-based education through academic excellence.
- To train students for self-employment.
- To inculcate spirit of leadership among the students.
- To constantly improve the quality of academic inputs.
- To mould leaders to serve the church, the North East, and the country as a whole, by equipping them with the ministry of the Church in a Christian setting, and provide quality education to all, irrespective of their diverse belief systems.d to provide quality education to all, irrespective of their diverse belief systems.